Panoramic Associates are working on a new and exciting project piece of work where you will lead on the “Delivery of an Equality impact Assessment report”. This opportunity offers flexible working hours through the working week. on a fully remote basis. This is a project-based piece of work between now and the end of December 2021.
- To undertake an equality impact assessment and produce a report including recommended actions which considers the effect of COVID-19 on individuals with health inequalities and inequities
- The candidate will use national, regional and local data and evidence plus intelligence gathered through discussions with local communities and key stakeholders to produce a report including recommended actions which will be used as the basis to prioritise further targeted action including tailored support at city-wide and local level.
Essential experience required:
- Experience of delivering of similar public health reports to tight timescales
- Knowledge and experience of working with at-risk populations and key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills including report writing, critical thinking, problem solving, networking
- Project management skills, ability to lead projects from initial to competition
- Skills in data interpretation and analysis
In order to be considered, you must be available for at least 16 hours pw across the working week. You must be fully committed to completing the assignment to the suggested deadlines between now and the end of this year.
Interviews will take place early next week so please contact us ASAP.