Panoramic Associates are working with a CCG to support the recruitment to an Interim Senior Public Health Analyst role for a full time, remote, 5 month contract.
This is an exciting role, that works across the CCG, Local Authority and other key partners across the local area to utilise population health approaches including use of data and behavioural insight effectively to help tackle health inequalities.
This will include targeted engagement and inclusion work with communities, within the parameters of the Partnership Neighbourhood Plans and to provide direct work to COVID-19 as the top priority.
- Work across the partnership accessing data and insight from multiple systems to aid intelligence led decision making to emerge, that embed a population health approach and deliver the means for others to make better informed decisions.
- Lead on the production of significant intelligence pieces, such as risk stratification and high risk cohorting that enables strategic leaders and frontline services to deliver targeted intervention that meets needs, whilst reducing demand across the system
- Lead on the interrogation of robust intelligence products that answer specific questions, in which conclusions are supported, evidenced sourced and commentary provided to aid thinking and proactive planning at a local level including neighbourhood level and GP practice level multidisciplinary teams.
- Improve the understanding of the Borough and its people by a range of local partners through interpretation of population health management data and evidence and report against this within the Partnership's performance approach that you will develop and oversee.
- Have the ability to engage and communicate the story behind the data, allowing all stakeholders to understand the part they play in delivering a new target operating model that supports our most vulnerable people
- Influence thinking and planning through population health management data and intelligence with partners, workplaces, community members and Page 3 of 12 groups, to improve the outcomes for local people linked to Covid-19 outbreaks and local Partnership priorities.
To apply for this role, you must have experience of working as a Senior Analyst within public health and be educated to degree level in a relevant field.
Please contact Maisie Hockings / Bianca Ashwin to hear more.