Panoramic Associates are looking for a Locum Consultant in Public Health to work with our CCG client in the West Midlands for a period of 6 months. This is a fully remote role and can be worked full time or part time.
- Healthcare Public Health experience with skills to undertake needs assessments.
- Population Health Management
- Use evidence and data prioritisation
- Supporting the ICS prioritisation process and developing the source material for the Clinical Strategy.
- Support the evidence and the assessment for Individual funding requests.
- Support any population assessment in our winter and operational planning such as demand and capacity modelling.
- No direct line management - working closely with population health management analyst's, IFR/CPAG team and the wider Strategy, Planning and Performance team. Close working with CCG and system colleagues
- Full time or part time will be considered- whilst the role would have some duties in core hours, some of the work could be completed out of core hours.
In order to apply for this role you must have a valid inclusion on either the UKPHR or GMC register. To hear more please contact Maisie Hockings.