SCPHN Public Health Nurse
Yorkshire based client
Competitive daily rate + travel expenses
Flexible 6 month contract
Panoramic Associates are working with a Yorkshire based local authority client who is seeking a Specialist Community Public Health Nurse to lead the Public Health Nursing Service with the provision of children, young people and families.
- Support the delivery of the Healthy Child Programme and provide targeted interventions
- Lead and develop a family centered public health approach, working with individuals, families and communities to improve health and tackle inequalities.
- Working with children and young people who are subject to safeguarding
- Must hold a Specialist Community Public Health Nurse (SCPHN) qualification
- Must have experience in Public Health Nursing Service within local government setting
- Registered Nurse with active NMC pin
- Ability to manage a defined caseload
- Experience of carrying out complex risk assessments of cases at a high level
- Must have a clean driving license and access to a car
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Mia Collett on 0117 3328090 or by email.