Senior Public Health Manager
Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council are excited to recruit two experienced and motivated individuals to contribute to our Health in All Polices team to work across the Councils and partners to maximise health and well-being outcomes for local residents.
About the Role
As a Senior Public Health Manager (Health in All Polices) you will influence policy plans and actions for Cambridgeshire County and Peterborough City Councils, local district/city councils and the Combined Authority in a wide variety of areas such as:
- land use planning,
- economic growth, and many other local authority functions.
You will proactively build and maintain relationships internally and with key external partners identifying opportunities for improving health locally. You will help ensure resources are targeted at actions which will add the most value and have the greatest benefit to health and well-being across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
If you can show experience of managing relationships across a wide range of organisations and show an understanding of the challenges faced by local authorities and the NHS, then we want to hear from you.
- Benefits include:
- a competitive salary and a market rate supplement of 10%,
- generous annual leave entitlement,
- local government pension scheme,
- agile working environment, and a
- forward thinking senior management team.
- We offer a flexible approach to working locations and have responded as a whole council to the very difficult circumstances surrounding covid, and the impact this has had on staff both at home and in the workplace. You will be a “hybrid” worker, with part-remote options available whilst still supporting colleagues and partners in offices. We have a number of offices situated in great locations around Cambridgeshire and most remain open with covid-secure risk assessments in place.
- As a public sector organisation, we are all about providing continuity and stability for both our employees and residents, especially in these challenging times when it is needed most
- We are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough and want our workforce to reflect this diversity, which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve.
If you would like to learn more about the positions and the team, please contact Team Manager Iain Green at: email@example.com.