Are you a highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills? Do you want to be part of an award-winning organisation that makes a difference? If so, Family Action has an exciting opportunity and would love to hear from you.
At Family Action we transform lives by providing practical, emotional and financial support to those who are experiencing poverty, disadvantage and social isolation. We have been building stronger families since 1869 and today we work with more than 60,000 families in over 150 community-based services, as well as supporting thousands more through national programmes and grants.
Family Action was delighted for the extension of Change4Life Service in Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster City Council.
We are excited to contribute to the shared vision to ensure a holistic health promotion and community-based approach to improve and promote the physical and emotional health and wellbeing of children and their families.
Summary of job:
The post holder will share and embrace Public Heath Agenda and Outcomes as the model will focus on national and local public health priorities including oral health, healthy eating, emotional wellbeing and physical activity.
The Change4Life Service will:
- Deliver an innovative service with a holistic approach to promoting health and wellbeing.
- Align with other services that promote similar messages
- Promote a whole systems approach to reduce health inequalities
- Be responsive and flexible to changing local needs
To achieve the above in your role as Family Coach you will be required to:
- Be committed to providing an integrated one-team approach to children, young people & their families with an aim to delivering effective services and interventions as part of the C4L offer.
- Ensure that the service is integrated, comprehensive and makes a difference to children and families served with clear focus on improving health outcomes.
- Use solution focused and strength-based approaches when working with families on a 1:1 basis to address individual needs and goals.
- To evidence outcomes families achieve through use of evidence-based tools. Monitoring and reporting outcomes in line with contractual requirements.
- Developing and sustaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and delivery partners.
Read more at: https://www.webrecruit.co/job-seekers-candidate-jobs/job-details/?id=4HOCH
For more information and to apply, click 'Apply Here'.