Panoramic Associates are seeking an experienced and qualified Consultant in Public Health to join our London based local authority client.
As a Consultant in Public Health, you will play a key role in shaping and implementing strategies to improve the health and well-being of the community. This is a temporary position for a duration of 3 to 6 months, with a flexible work schedule of 3 to 4 days per week. You will be required to come into the office 1 to 2 times per week.
- Children and Young People: Lead the strategic development of integrated services, oversee end-to-end commissioning of 0-19 services (health visiting & school nursing), address child healthy weight, food insecurity, conduct SEND needs assessments, and promote young people's participation and voice.
- Sexual Health: Provide leadership to the Sexual Health Strategy partnership, commission integrated sexual health services, oversee service reviews, ensure the provision of sexual health services for higher risk groups and primary care settings.
- Healthy Places: Lead initiatives focused on health in all policies, address the health impact of climate action, prioritize air quality within the health and wellbeing board, tackle tobacco and respiratory health issues, oversee programs for children and young people (CYP), including superzones, asthma & air quality pilot, and vaping.
- Public Health Leadership: Utilize your experience working at a very senior level to collaborate effectively with elected Members, provide systems leadership, promote collaborative working for health, drive service transformation, ensure quality assurance, navigate negotiations, and manage competing priorities to solve challenging issues.
- Resource Management: Exhibit expertise in leading teams, recruitment, budget management, business planning, and contract management.
In order to apply, you must hold a valid registration with the UKPHR or GMC as a consultant in public health.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Public Health Consultant with a passion for making a difference in the community, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a CV to Maisie Hockings or Rebecca Martin.