Panoramic Associates have an exciting opportunity for a Public Health Commissioning Lead to support a NW Local Authority on a remote basis, in this Outside IR35 contract.
Our local authority client is seeking an Interim Public Health Commissioning Lead (0-19/CYP) to undertake a full options appraisal for the future commissioning arrangements of 0-19 and 0-25 Public Health Services across their local authority.
Due to the nature of the timelines and scheduled workplan, it’s expected that the work will need to be completed within the next 6-8 weeks from start date.
*This post will operate IR35*
- The 0-19 Public Health Service is integrated for expectant mothers, children, young people and families in the local authority that offers interventions from the antenatal period up to the age of 19 (and up to the age of 25 for children with special educational needs and disability).
- The options appraisal would consider the future commissioning arrangements of the 0-19 Public Health Service, providing an in-depth analysis of all models available, describing the strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats (risks) of each, drawing upon national guidance, local intelligence and a desk top review of models existing elsewhere.
- The options appraisal will need to consider all of this within the context of the opportunities available at place for integrated commissioning.
Due to the time pressures and sensitively of the work, the successful candidate must have:
- 0-19/ 25 / Children and Young People Public Health experience within a local authority
- Proven project and commissioning management experience
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Ideally you will have experience of commissioning a similar project.
- You will be available and committed to the project over the next 6-8 weeks as a minimum.
For more information please apply below.