Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to recruit an Interim Public Health Service Lead for Mental Wellbeing for a full time, 6 month contract.
This role will require subject matter expertise within mental health and require the post holder to work effectively with stakeholders, create a mental health agenda, and drive forward the strategy - creating a foundation for future initiatives.
- Identify any gaps within the team's outputs from the past few years and analyse areas for improvement.
- Utilize your specialist mental health background and expertise to develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Within the six months, deliver one substantial output that addresses the identified gaps and demonstrates tangible progress.
- Develop a framework and create a strong foundation for future mental health initiatives.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders, including internal teams and external partners, to ensure their involvement and support.
- Create a comprehensive mental health agenda that aligns with organisational goals and priorities.
- Drive forward the implementation of the mental health strategy, ensuring its effective execution.
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of implemented initiatives, making adjustments as necessary to achieve desired outcomes.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification in Mental Health, Public Health, or a related field.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in the field of mental health, particularly within a public health context working for a local authority at a senior level.
- Strong analytical skills to identify gaps and develop innovative ideas.
- Proven ability to deliver results within a limited timeframe, with a focus on producing tangible outputs.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to effectively engage and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and planning abilities to develop frameworks and create a solid foundation for future initiatives.
- Understanding of mental health agendas and strategies, with the ability to drive their implementation.
- Strong project management skills to monitor progress and evaluate outcomes.
If you would like to apply or hear more, please contact Maisie Hockings or Rebecca Martin.