- Are you looking to work in a developing area of Health and Social Care?
- Are you interested in helping people to access support services?
- Do you have an interest in working with the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector in Hull?
Forum is looking to recruit a full time Social Prescribing Link Worker based within a Primary Care Network in Hull.
The purpose of the role is to connect people to local community groups and agencies for practical and emotional support. Link Workers work with local partners to support patients to access community groups and organisations.
This role will be based within one of Hull’s Primary Care Networks but will be employed and hosted by Forum
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide face-to-face support to individual users of the Primary Care Social Prescribing service and their families and carers as appropriate, through planned appointments in a range of settings.
- To liaise effectively with colleagues within the Practices and Social Prescribing services to ensure an efficient and seamless service.
- To co-ordinate any additional support needed for users of the service to access Social Prescribing activities.
- To promote awareness of the value of social prescribing with key stakeholders and potential users of the service.
- To provide non-clinical signposting and information for people accessing the service.
If you have a good understanding of Hull’s voluntary and community sector and experience of working with people, we want to hear from you.
The closing date for applications is Monday 24th July 2023
Face-to-face interviews to be held Thursday 3rd August 2023
For more information and to apply, click 'Apply Here'.